My Precious Thoughts Manifested into Not So Precious Words

*******Disclaimer******







My name is Keith Evans and this is my blog. I re-iterate, MY blog. You may be immensely entertained by the things I write. You may also be disgusted and angered beyond beliefe by the things I right. I am honored to ignite emotion inside of you either way. All I ask is that if you criticize, have a point. If you are showering me with compliments, then no point is needed. Enjoy.





























Tuesday, October 12, 2010

“I Miss You”

(Composed: 09/29/10)



I’m generally not a person who participates in the act of “missing” shit. I do have fits of missing certain things and people at times, but I’m mostly a person of adaptation when it comes to my surroundings. Add to that fact that when I do “miss” something or someone, I don’t bitch about it, choosing not to inflate the feeling anymore than needed.



With that said, here is a list of things I drastically miss while during my 132 day vay-cay at Le Chateau De Lake County Jail; (in no particular order)



1. My daughter Kay J

2. Good humor

3. The freedom to masturbate when I want

4. Decent food in general

5. Female skin

6. Female scent(even the fishy kind)

7. Watching The Office in a peaceful environment.

8. Nachos

9. Alcohol

10. Scratching my nuts without the fear of some hood motherfucker thinking I’m “jacking off”.

11. Facebook

12. Felica Baron

13. Music

14. “Creative” meetings for DLP “business”

15. Second City

16. Showering with a loofah

17. Drinking clean water

18. Regular changes of clothes

19. Cigarettes

20. Not sleeping among snitches

21. Watching/Bitching about the Kardashians

22. Sydney Chapman

23. My apartment

24. Wrestling

25. Hanging out with my friends

26. Cursing/Pissing off my enemies………………


Read The Rest at DigitalLizardProductions.com!

No comments: