My Precious Thoughts Manifested into Not So Precious Words

*******Disclaimer******







My name is Keith Evans and this is my blog. I re-iterate, MY blog. You may be immensely entertained by the things I write. You may also be disgusted and angered beyond beliefe by the things I right. I am honored to ignite emotion inside of you either way. All I ask is that if you criticize, have a point. If you are showering me with compliments, then no point is needed. Enjoy.





























Monday, May 3, 2010

This Just In: An EFTH snippet

Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters.

-Bible (NewTestament)
Revelation17:1.



LMAO, I say that to say this, "Ciara is outta control!"

I think we've all come to realize the downfall of Ciara's career.

I know, I know, I too was qouted in 2004 in saying "Man, if i was a female stripper, my stripper song would TOTALLY be My Goodies."

Now that it's 2010, Ciara is way played, and of course everyone knows if i were a stripper NOW, I'd strip to a Justin Bieber song, . . . . what can I say, that fever's contagious.

The thing about Ciara NOW is that she is trying WAAAAAAAAY too hard to be some kind of Aaliyah/Beyonce hybrid, and while i do "appreciate" her attempts, it's just kinda funny how "serious" she is in her new video "Ride".

Of course there's the portion of me that's like DAAAAAAMN, but anyone who knows me knows that funny always prevails over sexual attraction with me.  I could literally be 12 minutes into a total 3some with Trina and Sandra Bullock (what?  that's no different than a Pondersosa Buffet) and if Trina mistakenly squeezes a fart out, they both can fucking leave and I'm telling that story for atleast a year straight.

My point? 

Wait, . . . .what's a point?

My point is, Ciara is all over the place in this video, and the fucking video only has 1 location.  I never thought I'd be THIS disinterested in coming so close to seeing Ciara's vagina.  I can see the theory behind dumping the notion of boning Ciara to be Soulja Boy's hype man (Lil' Shout Out to Big Bow Wow).

Little Known Fact: If you want to ruin a song that probably won't get that much airplay anyway, just through Ludacris on it. . . . Enjoy and PLEASe share your thoughts, as long as they're dry. . . . .

1 comment:

M-Dot said...

Ciara? What do you think the problem was with her career? Why did it sink so fast?