My Precious Thoughts Manifested into Not So Precious Words

*******Disclaimer******







My name is Keith Evans and this is my blog. I re-iterate, MY blog. You may be immensely entertained by the things I write. You may also be disgusted and angered beyond beliefe by the things I right. I am honored to ignite emotion inside of you either way. All I ask is that if you criticize, have a point. If you are showering me with compliments, then no point is needed. Enjoy.





























Thursday, September 8, 2011

A bunch of old shit aka EFTH Greatest Hits

So i got bored and just decided to post some old tracks i may or may not have posted before... enjoy. . .or whatever.

 

Toyota_Tercel.mp3 Listen on Posterous

Plan_B_(Thanksgiving_2010).mp3 Listen on Posterous
It's_Clobberin'_Time_rough.mp3 Listen on Posterous
Song_of_the_Robin's_Breast.mp3 Listen on Posterous

No comments: